I saw these outfits in the elevator the other day (TVs in elevators; the future is now, people) and was openly appalled. What is wrong with putting the ladies in a nice dress? Why does it have to be a blazer/skirt combo? And berets? They look like French school children. Come on Ralph Lauren. America needs you to not phone this in, mmmkay?
WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS AT 11:30 AT NIGHT WAS THIS TODAY’S ISSUE WHERE CAN I FIND ONE I WILL LEAVE THIS APARTMENT RIGHT NOW AND SCOUR EVERY INCH OF NEW YORK CITY BECAUSE IF THERE ARE TWO THINGS I LOVE IN LIFE THEY ARE RYAN LOCHTE AND STUPID PUNS.
- annajarzab reblogged this from alexbracken and added:
- stephpellegrin reblogged this from alexbracken
- alexbracken reblogged this from annajarzab and added:
- littlest-b likes this
- swimming-outofmymisery likes this
- reallyperfectlynormal likes this
- thesignaturething posted this