1. So true! So sad.
2. Why do people buy ARCs off eBay? They are, for the most part, shitty paperbacks that fall apart in five seconds. Although, when she was cleaning out her office one of my old coworkers found a signed ARC of Twilight from a zillion years ago—that’s POSSIBLY worth something, but probably still not.
- alexbracken reblogged this from annajarzab and added:
- laurenmorrill reblogged this from annajarzab and added:
- kratlee likes this
- annajarzab reblogged this from heyauthor and added:
- saturdayboy reblogged this from heyauthor